: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/shellingham.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/shellingham
- Last scan: 2022-01-15 10:57:19+00
- Next scan: 2022-01-24 04:48:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
shellingham (1.4.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* d/tests/control: Add python3-all as dependency in autopkgtest
* d/control: Bump Standards-Version to 18.104.22.168. No changes needed.
* Remove patches folder. The patch that add the setup.py file is not longer
need, is already added by upstream.
* d/control: Build with pybuild's pyproject plugin. Add
pybuild-plugin-pyproject as Build Depends.
* d/copyright: Remove the copyright entry for src/shellingham/nt.py file.
The license and copyright notice is not longer in the file.
* d/copyright: Update debian/* files copyright year.
* d/control: Add <!nocheck> profile to b-depends used in tests.
-- Emmanuel Arias <email@example.com> Fri, 17 Dec 2021 17:31:59 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.4.0-1