: VCS has seen 2 commits since the simple-cdd-0.6.8 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/simple-cdd.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/simple-cdd
- Last scan: 2022-06-27 06:05:07+00
- Next scan: 2022-07-03 05:14:00+00
- Merge requests: 5
- Debian changelog in Git:
simple-cdd (0.6.8) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Sven Auhagen ]
* Fix codename != di_codename reprepo Currently the distributions
dictionary is not filled with the dist name and therefore an error
[ Raphaël Hertzog ]
* Add ignore_missing_checksums parameter.
By setting this parameter to 1, it is now possible to work with
repositories managed by reprepro where the installer files are not
referenced in the top-level Release file. (Closes: #853198)
* Add some sample configuration for use with a reprepro managed mirror
* Fix the way to test for the ignore_missing_checksums parameter
* Fix resolution of virtual packages by reprepro mirror tool
* Drop ":any" suffixes when identifying packages to mirror
[ Vagrant Cascadian ]
* Update to support bullseye security mirror layout.
(Closes: #956958). Thanks to Buck for reporting the issue.
[ John Franklin ]
* Honor hd_img and hd_size, if they're set.
* Change the format to qcow2.
* Use -drive instead of -hda for more options and performance.
[ Vagrant Cascadian ]
* debian/control: Update to debhelper compatibility level 13.
* debian/control: Set Rules-Requires-Root to no.
* simple-cdd-profiles: Use "true" from PATH in postinst.
* simple-cdd-profiles: Remove un-used #DEBHELPER# hook from postinst.
* debian/control: Update Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
* Fix bug in detection of releases using legacy security mirrors.
* debian/control: Update Standards-Version to 4.5.1.
* Remove example "ltsp" profile.
-- Vagrant Cascadian <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 22 Jan 2021 10:20:27 -0800
- This branch is 2 commits ahead of tag simple-cdd-0.6.8
- Git log:
Author: Raphaël Hertzog <email@example.com>
Date: Fri Aug 27 21:07:47 2021 +0200
Include cryptsetup-initramfs in default.downloads
It's this package that is actually installed by debian-installer
when you install a encrypted partition.
Author: Vagrant Cascadian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri May 14 12:56:06 2021 -0700
Consistently use log.warning(). Thanks to Marc Haber.