: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/sipcrack.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/sipcrack
- Last scan: 2021-02-26 01:39:07+00
- Next scan: 2021-03-05 23:48:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
sipcrack (0.2-4) unstable; urgency=medium
- Added the flag Rules-Requires-Root with value no.
- Bumped DH level to 13.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Build-Depends: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat'.
- Updated the maintainer email.
- Updated the Vcs-* fields to use Salsa repository.
- Updated file.
- Updated the fix_makefile.patch to remove strip command.
Thanks Helmut Grohne. (Closes: #920579)
- Added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
- Created to provide a trivial test.
- Added a fake site to explain about the current
status of the original upstream homepage.
* Removed the file debian/compat.
-- Marcio de Souza Oliveira <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 15 May 2020 21:43:39 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.2-4