: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/kde-extras/skanlite.git
- Branch: tags/debian/2.0.1-1^0
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-kde/kde-extras/skanlite.git/
- Last scan: 2017-11-18 18:46:02+00
- Next scan: 2017-11-20 11:30:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
skanlite (2.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Replace the transitional build dependencies:
- kdoctools-dev -> libkf5doctools-dev
- kio-dev -> libkf5kio-dev
* Remove debian/source/options, so the default compression for the debian
tarball is used.
* Stop replacing kooka, since it is long gone.
* Slightly touches to the descriptions: remove the "KDE 4" bits, and stop
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 03 Dec 2016 13:56:56 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.0.1-1