: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/skanlite.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/skanlite
- Last scan: 2021-06-18 18:49:10+00
- Next scan: 2021-06-26 06:48:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
skanlite (2.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump Qt packages to 5.7.0
- bump KF packages to 5.55.0
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Remove debian/source/local-options: it only has "unapply-patches", and
there have not been patches for a long time.
* Remove the skanlite man page, and its German translation: they have been
in the packaging for a decade, with no changes on them; also they are in
a format not exactly nice to maintain (groff). In case there is any
interest, they better be requested to upstream, so they can be maintained
and translated there.
* Remove the manually added linker flags:
- --no-undefined is generally not needed, and if so it is better set by
the upstream build system
- --as-needed is done by the recent Debian binutils
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 12 Jul 2020 21:06:46 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.2.0-1