: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/skinedit.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/skinedit
- Last scan: 2020-10-29 08:38:04+00
- Next scan: 2020-11-03 12:17:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
skinedit (1.28~20200818-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 1.28~20200818 snapshot from commit 12284cfc46.
* Document source code handling and update debian/copyright file.
* Update command name in menu file and add some more documentation.
* Switch to debhelper-compat instead of compat file.
* Add 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' in the debian/control.
* Trigger generation of missing 'fr.gmo' at build time.
* Enable hardening in debian/rules file.
* Remove stamp files to generate files at build time.
* Remove overwrite not needed.
* Fix hardening test with blhc.
-- Andreas B. Mundt <email@example.com> Mon, 24 Aug 2020 08:48:28 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.28_20200818-1