: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/skrooge.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/skrooge
- Last scan: 2021-06-17 07:40:15+00
- Next scan: 2021-06-25 23:58:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
skrooge (2.24.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.1, no changes required.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 13:
- switch the debhelper-compat build dependency to 13
- stop passing --fail-missing to dh_missing, as it is the default now
* Remove the explicit as-needed linking, as it is done by binutils now.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 2.8.12
- bump Qt packages to 5.12.0
- drop kgendesignerplugin, no more needed
* Update lintian overrides.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 06 Dec 2020 15:04:06 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.24.6-1