: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/slay.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/slay
- Last scan: 2019-10-11 06:30:09+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-16 10:45:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
slay (3.0.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Remove .hgtags from git repository. (Doesn't affect the package.)
* Drop empty debian/conffiles as it will be ignored from dh compat level
12 onwards anyway and because /etc/slay_mode is no more shipped in the
* Remove trailing blank line from debian/changelog.
* Update Vcs-* headers for move to Salsa.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.2.1.
+ Update debian/copyright DEP5 format URL to HTTPS.
* Change original source URL in debian/copyright to HTTPS, too.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 11.
+ Update versioned build-dependency on debhelper accordingly.
* Fix typo in a Butthead-mode message.
-- Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 24 Oct 2018 01:37:54 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.0.1