: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu-pkg-team/slbackup-php.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 823296
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu-pkg-team/slbackup-php
- Last scan: 2023-09-21 17:06:48+00
- Next scan: 2023-09-28 18:54:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
slbackup-php (0.4.5-5) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Remove constraints unnecessary since buster (oldstable):
+ slbackup-php: Drop versioned constraint on smarty-gettext (>= 1.0b1-7) in
[ Guido Berhörster ]
+ Add 1007_log_remote_commands_to_stderr.patch in order to log to stderr.
+ Add 1006_disable-ssh-known-hosts.patch disabling SSH known hosts files.
+ Add 1005_fix-typo.patch fixing an exception on login. (Closes #1042824).
+ Add 1004_fix-php-warnings.patch fixing PHP warnings.
+ Add 1003_php8-compat.patch fixing PHP 8 compatibility.
+ Fix string splitting in 1002_php7-compat.patch. Use explode() instead of
preg_split(), the latter needs delimiters for the regex and returns false
if there was no match which breaks the existing code.
-- Mike Gabriel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 10 Aug 2023 18:02:58 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.4.5-5