: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/smb4k.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/smb4k
- Last scan: 2021-06-20 16:23:11+00
- Next scan: 2021-06-28 03:22:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
smb4k (3.0.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update the smb4k package relationships:
- remove the sudo recommend, as it seems not needed anymore
- add the rsync recommend
- add the konsole suggest
* CI: disable build-path reprotest variations.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 13:
- switch the debhelper-compat build dependency to 13
* Remove the explicit as-needed linking, as it is done by binutils now.
* Add some upstream metadata fields.
* Bump the version the watch file to 4, no changes required.
* Drop the removal of the appdata translations, as they are not shipped
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 12 Nov 2020 00:34:00 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.0.7-1