: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.02b-13 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/snowdrop.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/snowdrop
- Last scan: 2021-06-21 05:51:11+00
- Next scan: 2021-06-29 13:57:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
snowdrop (0.02b-13) unstable; urgency=medium
* New maintainer and co-maintainer. Thanks to Simon Kainz for the prior work
on this package. (Closes: #960139)
* Ran wrap-and-sort.
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 13.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Enhanced long description.
- Fixed typo in description. Thanks to Jakub Wilk <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Updated Vcs fields.
- Extracted license to a stand-alone paragraph.
- Replaced license text with default debhelper GPL-2+ template plus
debian-legal endorsed OpenSSL exception text
- Updated URI to new format (1.0).
- Updated packaging and upstream copyright years.
* debian/gbp.conf: added to comply with pkg-security team GBP configuration.
- Renamed all patches.
- 030_fix-typos-in-source.patch: fixed another source typo and updated
- 040_use-cppflags.patch: created to honor CPPFLAGS during build.
- 050_make-build-verbose.patch: created to make the build commands
- Added '--no-parallel' to dh invocation to avoid build failure on DH >=
- Added DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS variable to provide full hardening flags.
- Removed redundant flag exports.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
- Fixed typo in the description section.
- Renamed from debian/snowdrop.1 to avoid spare manpage on system.
~ debian/links: changed to reflect changes.
~ debian/manpage: changed to install the renamed manpage.
* debian/source/lintian-overrides: created to override maintainer-manual-page
* debian/tests/control: created to perform some CI smoke tests.
* debian/upstream/metadata: created.
- Added a fake site to explain about the current status of the original
- Updated to version 4.
-- David da Silva Polverari <email@example.com> Thu, 13 Aug 2020 05:42:24 +0000
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.02b-13
- Git log:
Author: Debian Janitor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon Sep 14 22:43:50 2020 +0000
Set branch from vcswatch in Vcs-Git URL.