: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/kde-extras/soundkonverter.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-kde/kde-extras/soundkonverter.git
- Last scan: 2017-08-16 07:17:35+00
- Next scan: 2017-08-18 02:55:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
soundkonverter (2.2.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update watch file.
* Update Homepage to the GitHub location.
* Update Vcs-* fields.
* Convert rules to the dh sequencer with compat 9:
- bump the debhelper build dependency to 9
- remove the cdbs build dependency
- bump compat to 9
- make use of the kde dh addon, adding the pkg-kde-tools build dependency
- drop all the manual install/cleanup rules, no more needed
* Remove the dpkg-dev build dependency, satisfied in Wheezy already and not
* Remove postinst and postrm autoscripts, since this is something done by
* Remove dirs file, there is no need to create them manually anymore.
* Fix typo in README.Debian.
* Install README.md instead of README.
* Install the CHANGES from the src subdirectory.
* Set a SONAME for the private soundkonvertercore library; patch
- do not ship the .so symlinks
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.8, no changes required.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Update the recommends:
- libav-tools -> ffmpeg
- kdemultimedia-kio-plugins -> kio-audiocd (Closes: #779419)
* Link in as-needed mode.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Tue, 05 Jul 2016 14:19:23 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.2.2-1