: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ukleinek/sparse.git
- Branch: debian-unstable
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ukleinek/sparse
- Last scan: 2021-01-26 04:23:08+00
- Next scan: 2021-02-03 09:11:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
sparse (0.6.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release
- all three patches originating from upstream can be dropped as they are
included in this release.
- sindex was renamed to semind, so it can be included again (see #966706),
this adds libsqlite3 to the list of dependencies.
* Cherry-pick commit to fix crash with llvm11 from upstream.
* Switch to gcc-10
-- Uwe Kleine-König <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 08 Nov 2020 22:11:01 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.6.3-1