: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/speedometer.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/speedometer
- Last scan: 2020-01-15 16:37:04+00
- Next scan: 2020-01-21 14:19:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
speedometer (2.8-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* New maintainer. (Closes: #920070)
* Switch to Python 3, consequently:
- debian/control: updated dependencies to python3.
- debian/patches/update-to-python3.patch: added to provide
python3 support. (Closes: #943229)
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: Changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 12.
- Added the field Rules-Requires-Root: no
- Standards-Version: bumped to 4.4.1 (no changes needed)
- Switch VCS URLs to salsa.debian.org
- Added safe uri (https) to Format.
- Updated years and rights.
- Added pybuild support.
- Updated to reduced format.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/upstream/metadata: created.
* debian/upstream.changelog: removed, upstream no longer uses hg repo.
- migrated to version 4.
- updated to new repository in Github an using new variables.
-- Giovani Augusto Ferreira <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 17 Dec 2019 10:43:07 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.8-3