: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/sphinxcontrib-qthelp.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 503808
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/sphinxcontrib-qthelp
- Last scan: 2023-11-28 06:56:16+00
- Next scan: 2023-12-07 03:40:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
sphinxcontrib-qthelp (1.0.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Update debian/watch.
- Stop checking upstream signature, PyPI dropped support for it.
- Update the file name pattern to use underscore.
* Drop sphinx_5.0.patch, included in the new release.
* Update entry_points.patch to use pyproject.toml.
* Build-depend on flit and pybuild-plugin-pyproject.
* Bump required python3-sphinx version to 5.
* Use pybabel-python3 to compile the translation files.
* Bump years in debian/copyright.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.2, no changes needed.
-- Dmitry Shachnev <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 26 Aug 2023 16:05:15 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.6-1