: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://gitlab.com/spiped/spiped.git -b debian/master
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://gitlab.com/spiped/spiped/tree/debian/master
- Last scan: 2020-06-04 08:42:04+00
- Next scan: 2020-06-05 12:27:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
spiped (1.6.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Mark the adequate autopkgtest as superficial.
* Declare compliance with Policy 4.5.0 with no changes.
* Replace the honor-destdir patch with variable settings.
* New upstream version:
- drop the honor-compiler-flags, integrated upstream
- drop the pthread-join patch, fixed in a different way upstream
- refresh the line numbers in the debian-build patch
* Add the year 2020 to my debian/* copyright notice.
* Upgrade the debhelper compat level to 13:
- use debian/compat since this is a beta compat level
- explicitly let Lintian know that we are using a beta level
- build-depend on debhelper >= 12.8~ even though we do not use
-- Peter Pentchev <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 16 Apr 2020 00:46:45 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.6.1-1