Debian changelog in Git:
splint (1:3.1.2+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Fix VCS URLs in debian/control file.
* Increment Debhelper compatibility level to 10.
* Suppress Lintian warning: debian-watch-may-check-gpg-signature.
* Remove obsolete file: debian/README.source.
* Build with all hardening flags set.
* debian/control: Fix splint-data's relationship to previous versions.
* Convert patch headers to DEP-3 format compatible with gbp.
* Update autoconf patches to work only on files not automatically generated.
* Do not automatically un-apply patches so that clean is done properly.
* Fix clean up rule in test/db3/Makefile.
* Perform wrap and sort on all Debian control files.
* Fix spelling mistakes in source and documentation.
* Fix possible privacy breach issues in documentation.
* Fix autoconf and automake warnings.
* Force non-parallel builds, since parallel builds don't complete
* Do not capture build path, host name or user name to make
builds fully reproducible.
* Convert debian/copyright file to DEP-5 format and update.
* Update rules for creating DFSG upstream tarballs.
This is so that we can correct the package's versioning, by
replacing the appended .dfsg* with +dfsg* instead. The image file,
doc/html/glowingwall-narrows.jpg, has also been included for the
documentation package, and XZ compression is now used.
* Remove superfluous duplication of tests.
* Try to separate arch-specific and -independent rules.
* Add doc-base registration for HTML documentation.
In addition, standardise file extensions of all HTML files, and
provide convenience links to them from the main package. (Closes: #548122)
* Fix segmentation fault. (Closes: #775917)
* Cherry-pick unreleased fix for parsing unary plus. (Closes: #462375)
* Cherry-pick unreleased fix for "hh" printf modifier support.
* Cherry-pick unreleased upstream fix in order to handle C99-style
mixing of statements and declarations. (Closes: #369264)
* Update 03_359894_VA_ARGS.patch to the one applied upstream.
The patch applied upstream also adds a check for +gnuextensions.
* Cherry-pick other relevant unreleased upstream changes,
so that we're fully up-to-date with "CVS" upstream.
* Backup and restore mutable files for idempotent builds.
* Add multiarch include path to standard include search paths.
* Fix names of timespec members. (Closes: #680121)
* Fix Internal Bug at cscannerHelp.c:2428.
(Closes: #473595, #476228, #498345, #548768, #569928, #601424)
* debian/control: Fix splint-doc-html's relationship to prior versions
* For build reproducibility, move *.lcd files to the main package
as they contain architecture-specific information.
* Move man page to main package to avoid Lintian warnings when
building architecture-specific package alone.
* Add LFS support to 32-bit architectures.
* Indicate compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.0.
-- Carlos Maddela <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 05 Sep 2017 16:29:16 +1000