: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ocaml-team/ssreflect.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ocaml-team/ssreflect
- Last scan: 2019-06-16 14:50:21+00
- Next scan: 2019-06-17 13:51:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ssreflect (1.7.0+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version. This fixes a FTBFS with coq 8.9.0 (closes: #919461)
Repack upstream (remove docs/htmldoc/js/)
* Update debian/watch to github
* Update Vcs-* to salsa
* Standards-Version 4.3.0
- https in format string of debian/copyright
* d/rules: fix installation of htmldocs
* Drop packages libssreflect-ocaml[-dev] as the plugin is now included in
the coq package.
* d/libssreflect-coq.docs: adjust pathnames of files
* d/copyright: drop short paragraph at first occurrence of CeCILL-B
* Build-depend on debhelper-compat (=12)
- use dh_missing (instead of dh_install) with --fail-missing
* No more compilation with ocaml:
- dropped build-dependencies on ocaml stuff
- dropped --with-ocaml flag to dh and usage of ocamlvars.mk
* Updated short and long description. Thanks to Enrico Tassi.
* Added an as-installed test, thanks again to Enrico Tassi.
* Added myself as Uploader.
-- Ralf Treinen <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 16 Feb 2019 20:06:49 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.7.0+dfsg-1