: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/sssd-team/sssd.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/sssd-team/sssd
- Last scan: 2021-09-16 15:17:10+00
- Next scan: 2021-09-24 09:42:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
sssd (2.5.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Sergio Durigan Junior ]
* d/apparmor-profile: Update profile:
- Extend read permissions to /etc/sssd/conf.d/* and /etc/gss/mech.d/*.
- Add read/execute permission to /usr/libexec/sssd/*.
[ Timo Aaltonen ]
* New upstream release. (Closes: #978904, #992815, #983795)
* fix-whitespace-test.diff: Refreshed.
* control, rules: Drop libwbclient-sssd-*, support for it was dropped upstream.
* fix_newer_autoconf.patch: Don't unset python prefix/exec-prefix.
* patches: Fix CVE-2021-3621. (Closes: #992710)
-- Timo Aaltonen <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 16 Sep 2021 14:51:42 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.5.2-1