: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/sssd-team/sssd.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/sssd-team/sssd
- Last scan: 2019-11-16 18:42:13+00
- Next scan: 2019-11-24 13:13:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
sssd (2.2.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* default-to-socket-activated-services.diff: Don't enable any
services when run without a conffile.
* fix-have-systemd.diff: Dropped, upstream.
* default-to-socket-activated-services.diff: Refreshed.
* signing-key: Add key from Michal Židek.
* Get rid of all old pre/postinst file removal fluff, since that's all
obsolete by now.
* Drop python2 support. (Closes: #938566)
-- Timo Aaltonen <email@example.com> Wed, 18 Sep 2019 15:27:44 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.2.2-1