Debian changelog in Git:
steptalk (0.10.0-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/source/format: Switch to 3.0 (quilt).
* debian/control (Build-Depends): Remove quilt.
(steptalk): Tighten depends on libsteptalk0.
(libsteptalk0): Add apropriate Replaces/Breaks.
(libsteptalk-dev): Remove obsolete Replaces field.
(Vcs-Git, Vcs-Browser): Use canonical URIs.
(Standards-Version): Bump to 3.9.5 (no changes needed).
* debian/rules: Don't include patchsys-quilt.mk. Enable hardening.
(gs-pre-install/StepTalk): New rule; install the bundles and modules
in the shared library; they're loaded via NSBundle methods and are
* debian/README.source: Delete.
* debian/patches/NSInteger-transition.patch: New, assembled from the
upstream repo (Closes: #749791).
* debian/patches/series: Update.
* debian/steptalk.install: Remove stuff moved to the library.
* debian/copyright: Switch to format 1.0.
-- Yavor Doganov <email@example.com> Fri, 13 Jun 2014 17:45:35 +0300