: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/subtitlecomposer.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/subtitlecomposer
- Last scan: 2021-10-23 15:41:34+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-29 02:17:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
subtitlecomposer (0.7.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Add the libqt5opengl5-desktop-dev build dependency: even if subtitlecomposer
does not use QtOpenGL directly, it does seem to require the Desktop GL, and
cannot use EGL.
* Add the libpocketsphinx-dev build dependency to enable the support for
speech recognition; only on amd64, and i386 for now, as PocketSphinx is not
available on all the architectures.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Thu, 07 Oct 2021 20:17:00 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.7.1-2