: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/supertuxkart.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/supertuxkart
- Last scan: 2020-09-20 05:46:15+00
- Next scan: 2020-09-26 13:41:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
supertuxkart (1.2+ds-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ QwertyChouskie ]
* New upstream release:
- Drop remove_irrlicht_embedded_libs.patch
- Remove remove_irrlicht_embedded_libs.patch from series
* Add libsdl2-dev to build-deps. STK 1.2 ported its window creation and
gamepad handling to SDL2.
* Update supertuxkart.manpages with correct filename for 1.2.
[ Reiner Herrmann ]
* Refresh patches and drop fix-hurd-ftbfs.diff (no longer applicable).
* Remove paths no longer available upstream from d/rules and d/copyright.
* Update debhelper compat level to 13:
- Mark wiiuse.h and libwiiuse.a as not-installed
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
* Depend on newly used fonts and symlink to them.
- Document copyright of newly embedded library sheenbidi and new fonts
- Drop android directory from source tarball via Files-Excluded
- Update copyrights
* Point d/watch to Github.
* Drop unneeded build-dependencies: libbz2-dev, libfribidi-dev, libraqm-dev.
* Drop from build-dependencies: libwayland-dev, libxkbcommon-dev,
libegl1-mesa-dev, because window handling is now performed with SDL2.
-- Reiner Herrmann <email@example.com> Fri, 28 Aug 2020 18:52:58 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.2+ds-1