: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-hamradio-team/svxlink.git -b debian/master
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-hamradio-team/svxlink
- Last scan: 2021-09-12 20:53:17+00
- Next scan: 2021-09-21 14:19:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
svxlink (19.09.1-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Transfer maintenance to Hamradio team; add self to Uploaders.
* Add team repo to Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser.
* Ship svxreflector default and systemd service files from upstream.
* Remove obsolete syslog target from svxreflector service file.
* Ship additional development files that appeared recently but were
apparently no missed in Debian.
* Enable hardening; environment was not available inside $shell command.
* Add README.Debian with a notes on sound files available separately.
* Bump debhelper version to 13.
* Declare files not shipped; build fails under debhelper 13 otherwise.
* Remove unused *.install file; remnant from old packaging.
* Enable standard CI pipeline on Salsa.
-- Felix Lechner <email@example.com> Fri, 25 Sep 2020 11:28:23 -0700
- This branch is even with tag debian/19.09.1-3