Debian changelog in Svn:
swish++ (6.1.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added some more detailed remarks in README.Debian about
the use of swish++ in cron scripts based on remarks from
upstream author Paul J. Lucas.
- we do not need the print_failed_filter patch. Users
should run with "-v4" instead.
- the bugs #459611 and #461349 are marked "wontfix" now
that instructions on fixing these problems are provided.
* debian/watch: Added entry for take new upstream .tar.gz name.
* debian/rlimit: Ensure that hard limit is set with "-H" flag to
* debian/patches/fixincludes_gcc4.4: Added fix for gcc4.4 FTBFS
thanks to Martin MichlMayr. Closes: #504850.
* debian/control: Standards Version 3.8.0. No other changes
* debian/patches/print_failed_filter: Removed. No longer required.
-- Kapil Hari Paranjape <email@example.com> Thu, 05 Mar 2009 18:58:35 +0530