: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/241-3 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/systemd-team/systemd.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/systemd-team/systemd
- Last scan: 2019-04-18 17:00:32+00
- Next scan: 2019-04-19 19:55:00+00
- Merge requests: 7
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
systemd (241-3) unstable; urgency=high
[ Michael Biebl ]
* Drop systemd-shim alternative from libpam-systemd.
A fixed systemd-shim package which works with newer versions of systemd
is unlikely to happen given that the systemd-shim package has been
removed from the archive. Drop the alternative dependency from
* Properly remove duplicate directories from systemd package.
When removing duplicate directories from the systemd package, sort the
list of directories in reverse order so we properly delete nested
* udev: Run programs in the specified order (Closes: #925190)
* bash-completion: Use default completion for redirect operators
* networkd: Clarify that IPv6 RA uses our own stack, no the kernel's
* Revert "Drop systemd-timesyncd.service.d/disable-with-time-daemon.conf"
Apparently Conflicts= are not a reliable mechanism to ensure alternative
NTP implementations take precedence over systemd-timesyncd.
* network: Fix routing policy rule issue.
When multiple links request a routing policy, make sure they are all
applied correctly. (Closes: #924406)
* pam-systemd: Use secure_getenv() rather than getenv()
Fixes a vulnerability in the systemd PAM module which insecurely uses
the environment and lacks seat verification permitting spoofing an
active session to PolicyKit. (CVE-2019-3842)
[ Martin Pitt ]
* Enable udev autopkgtest in containers.
This test doesn't actually need udev.service (which is disabled in
containers) and works fine in LXC.
* Enable boot-and-service autopkgtest in containers
- Skip tests which can't work in containers.
- Add missing rsyslog test dependency.
- e2scrub_reap.service fails in containers, ignore (filed as #926138)
- Relax pgrep pattern for gdm, as there's no wayland session in
-- Michael Biebl <email@example.com> Mon, 08 Apr 2019 12:59:32 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/241-3
- Git log:
Author: Martin Pitt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri Apr 12 08:24:53 2019 +0200
debian/extra/checkout-upstream: Support submodules