: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/systemd-team/systemd.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/systemd-team/systemd
- Last scan: 2022-01-27 03:32:44+00
- Next scan: 2022-02-02 19:23:00+00
- Merge requests: 12
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
systemd (250.3-2) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Yu Watanabe ]
* upstream-ci: logind test: use drop-in config
* upstream-ci: logind test: also show logs of systemd-suspend.service
* upstream-ci: logind test: make sure the fake lid switch processed by
udevd. Also, wait for other uevents, which possibly triggered by the
lid switch, being processed.
* upstream-ci: logind test: fix drop-in config.
[ Luca Boccassi ]
* Add myself to Uploaders
* systemd-tests: ignore hardening-no-relro too. Test binaries, we don't
care about hardening flags
* Backport patches to fix build reproducibility. EFI binaries have the
path embedded which breaks reproducibility, backport patches from
upstream to fix it.
[ Michael Biebl ]
* Add Recommends: dbus-user-session to libpam-systemd. For a fully
functioning systemd --user instance we want dbus-user-session
* Report status of dbus-user-session in systemd reportbug template. Most
users will likely file bugs for systemd --user related issues against
the main systemd package and not libpam-systemd.
-- Luca Boccassi <email@example.com> Wed, 26 Jan 2022 23:35:36 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/250.3-2