: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/systemd-team/systemd.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/systemd-team/systemd
- Last scan: 2021-03-07 03:16:07+00
- Next scan: 2021-03-13 23:55:00+00
- Merge requests: 11
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
systemd (247.3-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Downgrade a couple of warnings to debug.
If a package still ships only a SysV init script or if a service file or
tmpfile uses /var/run, downgrade those messages to debug. We can use
lintian to detect those issues.
For service files and tmpfiles in /etc, keep the warning, as those files
are typically added locally and aren't checked by lintian.
* core: fix mtime calculation of dropin files
* analyze: slightly reword PrivateTmp= message
* rules: move ID_SMARTCARD_READER definition to a <70 configuration
* units: turn off DNSSEC validation when timesyncd resolves hostnames
* table: drop trailing white spaces of the last cell in row
-- Michael Biebl <email@example.com> Sat, 06 Mar 2021 22:32:14 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/247.3-2