- Git: git://github.com/tarantool/tarantool.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size:
- Browser: https://github.com/tarantool/tarantool
- Last scan: 2023-03-20 19:26:02+00
- Error: fatal: unable to connect to github.com:
github.com[0: 22.214.171.124]: errno=Connection timed out
- Next scan: 2023-03-21 23:07:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
tarantool (126.96.36.199.gfc96d10f5-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Introduced support for LJ_DUALNUM mode in luajit-gdb.py.
* The new method table.equals compares two tables by value with respect
to the __eq metamethod.
* The log module now supports symbolic representation of log levels.
* Descriptions of type mismatch error and inconsistent type error
have become more informative.
* Removed explicit cast from BOOLEAN to numeric types and vice versa.
* Removed explicit cast from VARBINARY to numeric types and vice versa.
* Fixed a bug due to which a string that is not NULL terminated
could not be cast to BOOLEAN, even if the conversion should
be successful according to the rules.
* fiber.wakeup() in Lua and fiber_wakeup() in C became NOP on
the currently running fiber.
* Various bugfixes, see GitHub release notes:
-- Kirill Yukhin <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 19 Aug 2021 18:00:00 +0300