: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/tardiff.git
- Branch: tags/debian/0.1-5^0
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/tardiff.git
- Last scan: 2018-01-17 19:07:24+00
- Next scan: 2018-01-18 16:25:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
tardiff (0.1-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Also fix `tar …` code injection which is also part of CVE-2015-0857.
* Update Vcs-Browser header to use https and cgit.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.8. (No changes needed.)
* Update Vcs-Git header to use https:// instead of git://.
* Fix typos found by lintian in man page and long package description.
* Add lintian overrides for "pedantic"-level warnings related to tardiff
being distributed as a single file.
-- Axel Beckert <email@example.com> Fri, 29 Apr 2016 00:37:49 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.1-5