: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/telepathy-team/telepathy-rakia.git
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/telepathy-team/telepathy-rakia
- Last scan: 2021-04-11 01:50:12+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-16 13:47:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
telepathy-rakia (0.8.0-4) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Simon McVittie ]
* Remove myself from Uploaders
* Update Vcs-Git (Closes: #907463)
* Remove Dafydd Harries from uploaders.
Thanks for your past work on this package, Daf! (Closes: #965399)
* Explicitly use python2 for build.
The unversioned python executable is going away for Debian 11.
* Remove telepathy-sofiasip transitional package (Closes: #878985)
[ Jonny Lamb ]
* Remove myself from Uploaders.
[ Laurent Bigonville ]
* debian/control: Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.1 (no further changes)
* Bump debhelper version to 13, remove BD against dh-autoreconf and remove
sequences that are already enabled by default
* debian/watch: Use HTTPS and bump to version 4 of the file format
-- Laurent Bigonville <email@example.com> Wed, 02 Dec 2020 15:44:50 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.8.0-4