: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/tellico.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/tellico
- Last scan: 2019-11-19 11:08:28+00
- Next scan: 2019-11-24 15:25:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
tellico (3.2.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Update the patches:
- upstream_Fix-build-with-Qt-5.13.patch: drop, backported from upstream
- upstream_Fix-apparent-build-problem-on-Jenkins.patch: drop, backported
- fix-version.diff: drop, no more needed (the version string is correct)
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.1, no changes required.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* tellico-project.org supports https now, so use it for Homepage, and in the
* Remove the extra copyright notices files, i.e.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 12:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 12
- remove debian/compat
* Extend tests-no-network.diff to always consider the network unavailable in
imagejobtest. (Closes: #901527, #942896)
* Use a temporary directory in $TMPDIR (or /tmp) for the home directory when
running the tests: using a subdirectory of the source directory may be a
too long path for local unix sockets.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sun, 10 Nov 2019 11:54:15 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.2.2-1