Debian changelog in Svn:
tenshi (0.11-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer. (Closes: #549956)
* New upstream release.
- License was changed from GPL to ISC.
- Upstream's download URL was updated.
- Corrected the uscan regular expression, to get the latest version number.
- Simplified the rules file using dh7 features.
- Added the '-R' option to dh_installinit in order to restart the tenshi
service after an upgrade.
- Updated debhelper dependency to (>= 7.0.50~).
- Added dependency on quilt (>= 0.46-7).
- Added dependency on libio-bufferedselect-perl.
- Added 10-Makefile.diff: patches the Makefile correcting the
documentation installation path, and preventing unwanted files
- Added 20-manpage.diff: corrects lintian warnings
"hyphen-used-as-minus-sign" in tenshi's manpage.
- Updated the default configuration file using upstream's latest version.
- Renamed debian/init.d as debian/init.
- New file, added to install all the files located in
debian/config-debian/* (instead of doing this through debian/rules).
- Uses getent(1) instead of id(1) to check if user exists.
- Replaced userdel with deluser (which is part of the adduser package).
- Removed the "rm -rf" of /etc/tenshi.
- Added usr/share/man/man8.
-- Ignace Mouzannar <email@example.com> Wed, 07 Oct 2009 15:10:28 +0200