Debian changelog in Git:
terminal.app (0.9.9-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release (identical to 0.9.8.1 which was actually a
snapshot of SVN trunk and not a proper release).
* debian/patches/FTBFS-kFreeBSD: Refresh and fix yet another FTBFS on
* debian/patches/fix-int-to-pointer-cast.patch: New (Closes: #749796).
* debian/patches/check-write-return-value.patch: New, check the return
value of `write'; fixes a compiler warning.
* debian/patches/series: Update.
* debian/compat: Bump compat level to 10.
* debian/control (Build-Depends): Bump debhelper requirement to >= 10.
Remove imagemagick and dpkg-dev; no longer needed. Require
gnustep-make >= 2.7.0-3 for recent config.mk.
(Vcs-Git, Vcs-Browser): Use secure/canonical URIs.
(Standards-Version): Claim compliance with 4.1.2 as of this release.
* debian/clean: Delete.
* debian/install: Don't install the .xpm icon.
* debian/prerm: Delete maintainer scripts; no longer needed.
* debian/rules: Rewrite for modern dh.
* debian/changelog: Whitespace cleanup.
* debian/watch: Upgrade to version 4; use secure URI.
* debian/Terminal.desktop: Add Keywords field.
* debian/copyright: Update copyright years and GÃ¼rkan's name. Use https
for the Format field.
-- Yavor Doganov <email@example.com> Fri, 08 Dec 2017 09:34:54 +0200