: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/rra/tf5.git
- Branch: debian/unstable
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/rra/tf5
- Last scan: 2021-05-04 01:08:11+00
- Next scan: 2021-05-11 04:24:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
tf5 (5.0beta8-10) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add patch to bring the main_loop function declaration into scope to
suppress a warning from the build log scanner.
* Add patch to pass LDFLAGS to the compiler when building makehelp.
This binary isn't installed, so this doesn't really matter, but it
suppresses a warning from the build log scanner.
* Change the Debian packaging branch to debian/unstable.
* Change canonical packaging repository to Salsa.
* Update standards version to 4.5.1 (no changes required).
-- Russ Allbery <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 26 Dec 2020 13:32:39 -0800
- This branch is even with tag archive/debian/5.0beta8-10