: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/mozilla-team/thunderbird.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/mozilla-team/thunderbird
- Last scan: 2020-10-26 15:45:03+00
- Next scan: 2020-10-31 22:39:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
thunderbird (1:78.4.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Emilio Pozuelo Monfort ]
* [652f8de] install the apparmor profile in thunderbird.install
[ Carsten Schoenert ]
* [5240d53] Revert "thunderbird.install: adjust.desktop renamed file name"
* [861b21a] Revert "Rename .desktop file for AppStream compliance"
* [ffc5818] New upstream version 78.4.0
Fixed CVE issues in upstream version 78.4 (MFSA 2020-47):
CVE-2020-15969: Use-after-free in usersctp
CVE-2020-15683: Memory safety bugs fixed in Thunderbird 78.4
* [81396e3] rebuild patch queue from patch-queue branch
removed patches (fixed upstream):
Minor fine tuning to the AppStream specific parts but also revert some
translation entries as they are not intend to be translatable.
These modification also in correlation with the mentioned bug reports above
which are closed by the other adjustments.
-- Carsten Schoenert <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 22 Oct 2020 18:48:25 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1%78.4.0-1