: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/5.2.4-0.1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/tolua.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 598016
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/tolua
- Last scan: 2023-02-02 22:10:33+00
- Next scan: 2023-02-11 17:11:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
tolua (5.2.4-0.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* New upstream release.
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format (Closes: #1007375)
* d/control: Point VCS-* to salsa, alioth is down since years.
* Remove old compat level file and replace it with B-D on debhelper-compat,
bumping from level 7 to 13. (Closes: #1018721)
* changes required to bump S-V to 4.6.1. (Closes: #1018723)
- Using https instead of http in several places.
- Specifying Rules-Requre-Root.
* Add missing CFLAGS to Makefile, for better hardening.
-- Tobias Frost <email@example.com> Mon, 29 Aug 2022 18:22:36 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/5.2.4-0.1
- Git log:
Author: Tobias Frost <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon Aug 29 19:01:05 2022 +0200
make sure the dir bin is also created before build.