: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/math-team/topcom.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/math-team/topcom
- Last scan: 2022-10-02 15:33:13+00
- Next scan: 2022-10-09 22:03:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
topcom (1.1.1+ds-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- Stop cleaning generated TeX manual files.
- Start cleaning generated manpage files.
- Add libqsopt-ex-dev to Build-Depends; new optional dependency for
- Add libbz2-dev and zlib1g-dev to Build-Depends; used by QSopt_ex.
- Add txt2man to Build-Depends; now used to generate manpage.
- Remove texlive-* from Build-Depends since we no longer build the
- Install new pkg-config file.
- Remove directory. To simplify maintenance, we now use a single
manpage (with symlinks) instead of individual manpages for each
- Remove file. This was the manual for a much older version of TOPCOM.
- New patch; avoid "cannot be overloaded" compiler errors on 32-bit
- Remove patch; no longer necessary.
- New patch; add pkg-config file.
- Refresh remaining patches for new upstream release.
- Update section about manual. We now give a link to the online version.
- Pass new --enable-qsoptex option to configure script.
- Update execute_before_dh_installman target; instead of injecting the
version numbers into dozens of individual manpages, we now build a
single manpage using txt2man.
- Add override_dh_link target to create symlinks to new manpage for
each of the many TOPCOM commands.
- Update library-test to use new pkg-config file.
- Remove file; no longer needed as we no longer ship the manual.
- Stop installing manual.
- Stop installing individual *.1 manpages; they are now created as
symlinks by dh_link.
- Update path to topcom.7.
- Add pkg-config file; processed by configure to generate topcom.pc.
- Add new manpage; processed by txt2man to generate topcom.7.
-- Doug Torrance <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 02 Oct 2022 08:26:07 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.1.1+ds-1