: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/tracker-miners.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/tracker-miners
- Last scan: 2021-08-01 12:16:10+00
- Next scan: 2021-08-08 02:54:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
tracker-miners (3.1.1-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Update patches:
upstream or not needed with 3.0.
- Revert-build-Include-libdir-in-rpath.patch: Refresh.
* Update build-deps, build flags and install paths for 3.0.
* psx-game-image-1.expected.json-Mark-as-XFAIL.patch: Mark test as XFAIL.
It's newly run in 3.0, and fails - seems buggy somehow upstream.
- Use default build flags, strip Bsymbolic-functions-
Bail out! GLib-GObject-FATAL-WARNING: cannot register existing type
- Don't run testsuites in parallel, they can interfere
* Drop-file-notifier-and-miner-fs-tests.patch: Drop 'file-notifier' and
'miner-fs' tests. There are flakiness problems here. See:
* Bump to compat 13:
- Update dh_auto_test override:
+ No need to check for 'nocheck' now.
+ No need to set $HOME and $XDG_RUNTIME_DIR any more
+ Call `dh_auto_test` instead of overriding it to call `meson test`
- this is what `dh_auto_test` calls for us in compat 13.
- Remove `dh_missing --fail-missing` override as this is the default
* control: Set Rules-Requires-Root to no as we do not require root for
* tracker-extract-meson.build-Set-RPATH-for-the-extract-mod.patch: Add. Set
RPATH for the extract modules, so they can find.
libtracker-extract.so in the pkglibdir.
* shlibs.local: Add libtracker-miner-3.0.
* debian/copyright: Update with `scan-copyright`, thanks
-- Iain Lane <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 23 Jun 2021 17:03:07 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.1.1-1