: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.7.11-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/tup.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/tup
- Last scan: 2022-09-30 14:06:12+00
- Next scan: 2022-10-06 21:07:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
tup (0.7.11-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* New upstream release
* Adjust patch "Do not assume git checkout"
* Refresh patches
* Add build dependency on FUSE3 library
-- Fukui Daichi <email@example.com> Mon, 07 Mar 2022 14:45:18 +0000
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.7.11-1
- Git log:
Author: Lucas Kanashiro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu Sep 8 19:29:46 2022 -0300
Revert "Avoid compilation in autopkgtest"
This reverts commit 5b9d16f7b9d0524b9d28f0d1af748b0260f5c956.
Without compiling the code the autopkgtest fails, because after
executing tup it tries to execute the generated binary which does not
exist. This was caught in Ubuntu, in Debian the test has been skipped
because FUSE seems to not be available in the testbed.