: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/txt2html.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/txt2html
- Last scan: 2019-09-17 19:38:12+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-26 09:42:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
txt2html (1:2.53-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 1:2.53.
* epoch: added 1: to accept version changes from the upstream.
* New upstream homepage. (Closes: #930381)
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 12.
* debian/clean: no longer needed. Removed.
* debian/control: bumped Standards-Version to 4.4.0.
* debian/copyright: updated upstream and packaging data.
- Added CONTRIBUTING.md and README.txt2html.
- Renamed README to README.md.
* debian/patches/*: removed all patches. The upstream fixed the source
* debian/rules: removed no longer needed override_dh_installchangelogs
* debian/tests/control: added a new test.
* debian/watch: updated to use the new upstream homepage.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Fri, 02 Aug 2019 22:49:58 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1%2.53-1