: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/txt2man.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/txt2man
- Last scan: 2019-10-18 03:12:02+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-26 09:47:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
txt2man (1.6.0-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 12.
* debian/control: bumped Standards-Version to 4.3.0.
* debian/copyright: updated packaging copyright years.
- Added a new example (cbm.txt).
- create-man.sh: added a check about txt2man presence.
* debian/patches/40_add-missing-space.patch: patch from upstream to fix a
missing space in bookman command.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Fri, 22 Feb 2019 22:47:01 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.6.0-5