: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/webext-team/ublock-origin.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/webext-team/ublock-origin
- Last scan: 2021-10-15 21:38:10+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-21 00:36:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ublock-origin (1.37.0+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 1.37.0+dfsg.
- Fix CVE-2021-36773:
uBlock supported an arbitrary depth of parameter nesting for strict
blocking, which allows crafted web sites to cause a denial of service
(unbounded recursion that can trigger memory consumption and a loss of
all blocking functionality).
Thanks to Marcus Frings for the report. (Closes: #991386)
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.6.0.
-- Markus Koschany <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 18 Aug 2021 20:56:50 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.37.0+dfsg-1