: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ucl.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ucl/
- Last scan: 2019-11-09 01:01:26+00
- Next scan: 2019-11-16 06:59:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ucl (1.03+repack-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add 05-Fix-double-free.patch from John Reiser to fix memory clobbering
issue visible in upx (closes: #907426).
* New 06-Fix-memory-errors.patch to initialize memory in order to get rid
of memory errors detected by valgrind in a test program included in the
bug report (closes: #804474).
* Add 07-Fix-FTBFS-on-x32.patch that hopefully fixes compilation on x32 arch.
* Bump debhelper's compat version to 11.
+ enable `pie' hardening option;
+ do not use dpkg-parsechangelog (lintian);
+ enable LFS flags (lintian).
* Document files removed from the upstream tarball in Files-Excluded
field of debian/copyright (lintian) and update debian/watch for
automatic creation of the tarball.
* Add DEP-12 upstream metadata file.
+ update Vcs-* fields for salsa migration;
+ use https protocol in the `Homepage' field;
+ set `Rules-Requires-Root' to `no';
+ Standards-Version: 4.2.1.
-- Robert Luberda <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 09 Sep 2018 20:57:20 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.03+repack-5