: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-netfilter-team/ulogd2.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-netfilter-team/ulogd2
- Last scan: 2021-01-23 22:34:11+00
- Next scan: 2021-01-29 20:25:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ulogd2 (2.0.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Refresh put-logfiles-in-var-log-ulog.patch.
* Remove ulogd-restructures-signal-handling-by-self-pipe-tric.patch, was
cherry-picked from upstream Git.
* Move the package into the pkg-netfilter umbrella on Salsa:
- debian/gbp.conf: move packaging into the master branch (using the debian
branch was weird and non-standard).
- debian/control: update Maintainer field, move myself to Uploaders,
update Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser fields.
- debian/README.source: rewrite to reflect the new home.
* Switch to debhelper compat 11.
* Update Standards-Version to 4.1.4:
- remove upstart configuration file
- d/control: use https:// URL for Homepage field
- d/copyright: use https:// URLs in Format and Source fields
- add 'delaycompress' option. (Closes: #894603)
- use systemctl when running under systemd. (Closes: #805976)
- Explicitly enable all hardening options, in case more are added in
* Remove transition aids from prior to current stable:
- d/control: remove ancient Breaks and Replaces
- d/rules: remove --dbgsym-migration from dh_strip
- d/ulogd2.maintscript: remove rm_conffile for ulogd 1.x
-- Chris Boot <email@example.com> Mon, 02 Jul 2018 15:08:25 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.0.7-1