: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://git.hadrons.org/git/debian/pkgs/unace.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.hadrons.org/cgit/debian/pkgs/unace.git
- Last scan: 2019-12-05 13:20:03+00
- Next scan: 2019-12-06 15:21:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
unace (1.2b-18) unstable; urgency=medium
* Namespace debhelper README.Debian fragment file too.
* Remove unnecessary unace.dirs debhelper fragment file.
* Switch to debhelper compatibility level 12.
* Switch from debian/compat to debhelper-commpat in Build-Depends.
* Switch to Standards-Version 4.4.0 (no changes needed).
* Fix cross-compilation support:
- Stop using gccmaked which does not support cross-building, and instead
move the dependency information into a separate makefile.dep, which will
be created by a call to $(CPP) -MM directly in the upstream makefile.
- Stop symlinking on build and removing on clean both makefile and gccmaked
from the unix directory, and call the upstream makefile from there.
- We can now always call the upstream makefile unconditionally.
- Include dpkg's buildtools.mk and pass CC to the build system.
-- Guillem Jover <email@example.com> Thu, 11 Jul 2019 01:41:06 +0200
- This branch is even with tag 1.2b-18