: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://github.com/mvo5/unattended-upgrades.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Last scan: 2018-05-20 21:18:45+00
- Next scan: 2018-05-21 17:44:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
unattended-upgrades (1.1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ cgail914 ]
* Update 50unattended-upgrades.Raspbian
added a semi-column sign on line 86 to facilitate uncommenting the line
for users and not end up with an error message when running
unattended-upgrades. And make the whole file consistent.
[ Tobias Bannert ]
* completed german translation
[ Simon McVittie ]
* d/rules: Exclude mypy cache from source package.
[ Julian Andres Klode ]
* Do not reuse old apt.Version objects after reopening cache (LP: #1737441)
[ Balint Reczey ]
* Rename d/NEWS.Debian to d/NEWS to have it shipped
* Fix typo in NEWS file
* Add missing semicolon to commented-out Remove-Unused-Kernel-Packages option
* Set UnattendedUpgradesCache.allowed_origins before calling
* Find package candidates to adjust sweeping through all packages only once.
Later reuse the list candidates and filter out packages installed in the
meantime. Thanks to Julian Andres Klode for the original patch
* Use updated python-apt in upgrade-between-snapshots test
* upgrade-between-snapshots: Mount /proc, too, in the chroot.
Also clean up chroot properly on exit.
* upgrade-between-snapshots: Use http_proxy environment variable in chroot,
* upgrade-between-snapshots: Remove packages installed as the side-effect of
updating apt and python-apt
* Ignore errors from compiling backported packages
* Make is_autoremove_valid() nondestructive.
Also fix autoremoval of packages when one package can't be removed and
keeps back other package removals due to missing cache.clear()
* Fix tracking removed packages
* Suggest default-mta | mail-transport-agent to keep Lintian happy
[ Michael Vogt ]
* unattanded-upgrades: refactor get_candidates_to_adjust() to
-- Balint Reczey <email@example.com> Mon, 16 Apr 2018 20:01:08 +0200
- This branch is even with tag 1.1