: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/unifont.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/unifont
- Last scan: 2020-06-06 21:42:05+00
- Next scan: 2020-06-13 14:01:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
unifont (1:12.0.01-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 12.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Changed from Conflicts to Breaks in xfonts-unifont binary block,
because it provides the package manager more leeway to find a valid
- Created VCS fields.
- Migrated to 1.0 format.
- Updated all data.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/unifont-bin.lintian-overrides: created to explain about a package
name in Debian.
* debian/upstream/metadata: added Repository-Browse field.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Sat, 04 Apr 2020 01:37:22 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1%12.0.01-3