: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/2.0.2+dfsg-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/DebianOnMobile-team/unl0kr.git
- Branch: debian/latest
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 27578368
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/DebianOnMobile-team/unl0kr
- Last scan: 2023-12-03 05:14:02+00
- Next scan: 2023-12-08 16:31:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
unl0kr (2.0.2+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 2.0.2+dfsg
-- Jarrah Gosbell <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 10 Oct 2023 08:57:29 +0000
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/2.0.2+dfsg-1
- Git log:
Author: Arnaud Ferraris <email@example.com>
Date: Tue Oct 24 13:41:06 2023 +0200
initramfs: hooks: add modules needed for Qualcomm-based phones
Currently only the modules for Linux-first phones are added by default.
This change adds the modules for Qualcomm-based devices, including both
"core drivers" (I2C, DMA...) and touch controllers modules.
Tested on PinePhone and Pocophone F1.