: VCS has seen 2 commits since the debian/0.7.3+dfsg1-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-ayatana-team/vala-panel-appmenu.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu-ayatana-team/vala-panel-appmenu
- Last scan: 2019-10-11 11:46:14+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-18 13:19:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
vala-panel-appmenu (0.7.3+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
+ Switch to debhelper-compat notation, bump to DH compat level version 12.
+ Update B-Ds for this upstream release. Switch from cmake to meson.
+ Bump Standards-Version: to 4.4.0. No changes needed.
+ Switch to 'meson' as build-system.
+ Drop all patches, they were cmake related.
-- Mike Gabriel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 07 Aug 2019 01:21:45 +0200
- This branch is 2 commits ahead of tag debian/0.7.3+dfsg1-1
- Git log:
Author: Martin Wimpress <email@example.com>
Date: Wed Aug 28 22:41:39 2019 +0100
debian/control: Drop Recommends: appmenu-qt. It has been removed from the Debian & UBuntu archives. https://wiki.debian.org/Qt4Removal
Author: Mike Gabriel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed Aug 7 01:57:52 2019 +0200
debian/control: Drop from B-D: libpeas-dev.