: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/libvirt-team/virt-what.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/libvirt-team/virt-what
- Last scan: 2020-11-26 08:03:07+00
- Next scan: 2020-12-02 19:34:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
virt-what (1.19-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream version 1.19.
* Migrated DH level to 11.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.2.1.
- Removed myself from Uploaders field.
- Added packaging rights for Guido Günther.
- Updated upstream and packaging copyright years.
- Using https in Source field.
* debian/patches/: removed patches Determine-architecture-via-uname-m.patch
and Remove-bashisms.patch. The upstream fixed the source code. Thanks!
* debian/tests/control: added to provide a trivial test.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Sat, 08 Dec 2018 11:55:55 -0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.19-1