: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 1.9-3.3 < 2.0. Looks like someone forgot to push their changes!
- Git: git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/vlan.git
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/vlan.git
- Last scan: 2018-02-20 05:22:36+00
- Error: The Vcs URL git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/vlan.git is deprecated/defunct, git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/vlan.git was tried instead. Please update the Vcs field in debian/control.
- Next scan: 2018-02-21 03:39:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
vlan (1.9-3.3) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Stéphane Graber ]
* Now that a vlan interface can be created by a udev hook and
ifupdown checks return codes from the scripts,
make sure to properly deal with an already existing interface.
[ Dan Streetman ]
* If VLAN is configured with higher MTU than raw device MTU, which can
happen if VLAN is ifup'ed before raw device, then increase raw device
MTU first so the VLAN ifup does not fail. (LP: #1224007)
* Allow ip-rp-filter to be 0, 1, or 2 instead of only 0 or 1
-- Andrew Shadura <email@example.com> Sun, 26 Nov 2017 10:58:34 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.9-3.3