: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.5.1-1 tag
- Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-multimedia/vlevel.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-multimedia/vlevel.git
- Last scan: 2017-04-22 10:15:52+00
- Next scan: 2017-04-24 03:00:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
vlevel (0.5.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release
+ Update patch
- Rename vlevel-bin to vlevel in override_dh_auto_install instead of
adding a new file to the patch.
- Add usr/lib/ladspa to debian/dirs
+ Prevent dh_clean removing upstream's REAMDE.orig
+ Add new build-dependency on "libjack-jackd2-dev | libjack-dev"
+ Install README.md and README.orig instead of README as documentation
+ Update debian/copyright wrt. to paths, license, authors and years
- The original upstream changed the license from GPL to LGPL in CVS
after the 0.5 release and the fork is based upon the latest CVS
+ Suggest jackd as the package now also contains a JACK filter.
+ Update package description to mention new features added upstream.
-- Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 15 Mar 2015 22:10:38 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.5.1-1
- Git log:
Author: Alessio Treglia
Date: Thu Jun 11 07:52:52 2015 +0100
Set pristine-tar = True in debian/gbp.conf