Debian changelog in Git:
vprerex (1:6.5.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release: this marks a fork from the prerex source package
into two source packages. Because prerex used to provide the vprerex
package under the prerex version (which is greater than the vprerex
version), we need to bump the epoch.
* Switch to Qt5 (Closes: #875104, #883503)
* Bump standards version to 4.1.3
* Dropped menu files
* Make Vcs-* URLs secure
* Updated copyright file
* Drop MimeType from desktop files
* Install and use vprerex icon
* Completely turn on hardening flags
* Update the watch file to point to CTAN.
* Build-depend on debhelper >= 11, bump compat level to 11, and drop
dh-autoreconf because debhelper runs it for us under compat >= 10.
-- Ryan Kavanagh <email@example.com> Tue, 02 Jan 2018 12:47:02 -0500